Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

this week's inspiration


Playroom teepees.  I know, I know.  They're everywhere.  But I just can't stop thinking about how much fun it would be to have one!

Great post about "personal style and pinterest"via Hollywood Housewife.

Recipe: Delicious recipe using brussel sprouts from Cup of Jo.  I've made these about 4 times now.  I crave these in my sleep.

Tutorial: Super simple photoshop tutorial from Rebecca of Mable Kate. I greatly appreciated this since I am a self-taught photoshop lover and user! (Also, Rebecca is a just a sweet, sweet friend... love her and her blog.)

Favorite iPhone Picture of the Week: 
I am soaking up any kisses and snuggles I can get from this active and adventures little boy.




Happy Weekend-ing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention, friend! Looking forward to catching up Sunday night. Also--our babies are almost 1! Are you flipping out a little (because I am)?

    ReplyDelete