Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

strawberry saturday

Whenever I think of summer, I think of strawberries.  My husband's family owns a strawberry farm and every June is filled with so many memories revolving around those juicy, red berries.  It's always a competition with who can find the first red berry and there is nothing sweeter in life than the first few bites of fresh berries during that first week of the season.  Four years ago, my husband actually proposed to me in a strawberry field after we spent many warm summer nights walking between the strawberry rows getting to know each other.  So, whenever berry season rolls around each year, I always get giddy with excitement.  

A few Saturdays ago, we were able to take Ramsey out for his first Saturday morning in the berry patch.  I snapped a few pics to share with ya'll.  


 R with his Oma, Papa, and cousin Nolia in the stand


hanging out in the shade 

don't these beauties look delish?! my mouth just waters looking at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment